This great curry can be cooked in about 15 minutes and is sure to please
Sirloin Steak 10oz
One packet of Ben & Jacobs Madras Curry Sauce
Two cups of rice
- Pour two cups of rice and two cups of water into a saucepan with lid and simmer for ten minutes
- Place the sirloin steak into a very hot frying pan or wok and cook the steak for about two minutes on both sides. You want to caramelise the steak but leave it pink in the centre.
- Remove steak from the pan and leave to rest for about five minutes.
- Pour the contents of Ben & Jacobs Madras curry sauce into the pan used to fry the steak and bring to a simmer on a low heat
- Cut the rested steak into cubes and add to the sauce.
- Warm through and serve with rice.
The Curry sauce has already been slow cooked and no other ingredients are required.