- Peeled King Prawns (uncooked) 225g
- 2 Cups Thai Jasmine Rice
- 2 cups Water
- 1 Packet of Ben & Jacobs Thai Green Curry cooking sauce
- In a rice cooker or saucepan cook the rice and water for 10 minutes
- Bring a wok to a high temperature and add the prawns
- Once the prawns start to turn pink add the cooking sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer until the sauce is hot throughout and the prawns are cooked through.
- Serve the prawns and sauce on top of the rice
Quick how to video