15 minute guide to cooking a perfect King Prawn Thai Green Curry
This great curry can be cooked in about 15 minutes and is sure to please
Sirloin Steak 10oz
One packet of Ben & Jacobs Madras Curry Sauce
Two cups of rice
- Pour two cups of rice and two cups of water into a saucepan with lid and simmer for ten minutes
- Place the sirloin steak into a very hot frying pan or wok and cook the steak for about two minutes on both sides. You want to caramelise the steak but leave it pink in the centre.
- Remove steak from the pan and leave to rest for about five minutes.
- Pour the contents of Ben & Jacobs Madras curry sauce into the pan used to fry the steak and bring to a simmer on a low heat
- Cut the rested steak into cubes and add to the sauce.
- Warm through and serve with rice.
The Curry sauce has already been slow cooked and no other ingredients are required.
A wonderful bank holiday weekend in the grounds of Hampton Court Palace exhibiting with our range of Curry Sauces.
In the grounds with a view of the palace
A quieter moment while sampling
Over 90 exhibitors at the show with some delicious cakes next to me from Tray Delicious
A great weekend meeting lots of people, great feedback and see you all next year
Perfect Pancakes inspired by our break in Brittany, perfect with Banana, Honey and Vanilla Ice Cream
I met Tutu about two years ago after an introduction from a mutual acquaintance, Tutu has been running her restaurant from RISC in reading for about ten years and was interested in launching some of her products for retail customers.Read More
And so it begins, first of all I'd like to say I'm no wordsmith so no flowery prose, sorry. I decided to start this blog site as I've been working in the food industry for five years now. Prior to this I worked 9-5 in a finance department valuing asset portfolios and finding fault in other peoples work, money wasn't bad but by goodness was it dull.Read More